Plasma Pen Skin Tightening
Skin Tightening, Lifting and Line Smoothing with Plasma Pen
This is a bespoke treatment to tighten and lift the skin, where we concentrate on your areas of concern. With results that last up to three years, this is a revolutionary treatment in anti-ageing.
Areas that can be treated:
• Hooded eyelids and sagging skin above the eye
• Crows Feet
• Under eye lines
• Frown lines
• Smokers lines
• Marionette lines
• Neck lines
• Unwanted lines
How does it work:
A controlled tiny plasma flash is used to minimize the skin in the immediate area which creates a series of strategically placed spots on the skin. This causes controlled trauma to the skin which has now been medically proven as the only way to improve the tone, texture and appearance of lines, wrinkles and excess skin. As the area heals, the skin around the spots will tighten, pulling the cells closer together which in turn diminishes the signs of ageing and creates smoother, tighter skin.
• Instant and amazing results that continue to work in the deeper layers of the skin for the next 3 months, so the results keep on improving
• Takes only 20-30 minutes
• Minimal down time (5-7 days for the spots to go, some swelling may occur on days 1-2, however if the spots don’t bother you there is no real down time at all)
• Less invasive and less expensive option to surgery
• The only treatment available for hooded lids other than surgery
• Results last up to 3 years, however many results will be permanent
• Improves makeup application, less creasing and wear, by having smoother skin
Frequently Asked Questions:
•Does it hurt? Topical anesthetic is applied to the area for 30-40 minutes prior to treatment and the treatment itself is carried out quickly so discomfort is very minimal
•Do I have to use any products afterwards? Aloe Vera needs to be applied 3 times a day to the treated for 5-7 days and SPF for a minimum 4 weeks.
•How many areas can I have done at once? It is recommended you only treat one area at a time.
•How many sessions do I need? Most people only require one session for amazing results. For lines that are quite deep or very sagging skin, an additional session may be required.
Immediately After - Before - Healed Results
Area Introductory Price Normal Price
Upper Eyelid £150 £250
Lower Eye bags £150 £250
Crows Feet £125 £200
Forehead horizontal lines £190 £300
Marionette Lines £125 £200
Nasolabial lines £125 £200
Smokers lines (top lip) £150 £250
*This treatment is NOT suitable for people with dark skin tones, pregnant or breastfeeding, birth or port wine marks in the area, those undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy, hemophilia, hepatitis, lupus, retina detachment, hypertrophic scars, keloid scars, vitiligo*